(Senior) Product Manager – Ad-Tech and Hotels (m/f) // HomeToGo
HomeToGo is the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, helping millions of users around the world book their dream vacation in over 200 countries. Behind our product, is a talented team of 150+ dedicated to helping people find the perfect vacation rental, whether a cozy cabin in Colorado or a dog-friendly beach house in Ibiza. Driven by our innovative and open culture, our international team brings together our passion for travel and technology to change the way people book vacations.
Ranked by Gründerszene magazine as Germany’s fastest growing start-up, we’re now searching for the best and brightest talents to join us on our journey.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Product Manager (m/f) to join the Product team and take responsibility for strategic and operational success in driving our advertising products, the hotel vertical, and white-label solutions. You will have the opportunity to have a major impact on business-critical products with high growth potential. Our ideal candidate would is a proven Product Manager with a track record in product ownership, identifying and setting strategies, and, ideally, some experience in the ad-tech space.
In this role, you will
- Take strategic and operational responsibility for our advertising offerings, hotel vertical, and white-label solutions.
- Identify business and product opportunities and align stakeholders around priorities.
- Collaborate with performance marketing to identify new product opportunities and solutions for our hotels vertical.
- Identify innovative technical solutions for our advertising offering that aligns with business strategy and our advertising partners.
- Develop and optimize our white-label offering for partner sites.
- Set short, medium and long-term product goals and objectives.
- Translate product objectives into roadmaps and epics, and manage the product backlog.
- Use data to validate your ideas, including via hands-on A/B testing.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including performance marketing, BI, business development, design, and engineering.
What you’ll bring
- An all-rounder Product Management profile, with a track record in identifying product pain points and driving innovative solutions. Experience in the ad-tech space is an advantage but not a neccessity.
- Ability to identify product strategies and set priorities accordingly e.g. via roadmaps and epics.
- A hands-on and analytical approach, you are ready to test your ideas with data.
- Technical proficiency and an ability to build productive relationships with developers.
- Communication and leadership skills to align multiple stakeholders and coach junior product managers in their daily work and overall development.
What we offer
- Attractive salaries.
- Regular feedback and development via 1:1 meetings, 360 feedback, and performance reviews.
- A diverse team of more than 26 different nationalities.
- In-house English and German courses.
- A growing library and employee-led workshops.
- A beautiful converted industrial office space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- A choice of Windows or Mac, adjustable standing desks, free fruit, weekly yoga classes, and company breakfasts.
- Frequent company and team events, Beer Fridays, lunch roulettes, and regular charity initiatives.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, please apply with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit, and we’ll be in touch shortly.