Senior Product Manager, SEO (m/f) // HomeToGo
HomeToGo is the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, helping millions of users around the world book their dream vacation in over 200 countries. Behind our product, is a talented team of 150+ dedicated to helping people find the perfect vacation rental, whether a cozy cabin in Colorado or a dog-friendly beach house in Ibiza. Driven by our innovative and open culture, our international team is bringing together our passion for travel and technology to change the way people book vacations.
Ranked by Gründerszene magazine as Germany’s fastest growing start-up, we’re now searching for the best and brightest talents to join us on our journey.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager, SEO (m/f) to take responsibility for the Inbound Marketing team’s strategic and operational success. You will deliver SEO strategies and generate organic traffic from our global audience of millions of users and customers.
As the outward face of a high growth startup that has witnessed significant year-on-year growth, our Inbound Marketing team is now scaling up and has ambitious growth goals. You will take ownership for Inbound Marketing’s strategic and operational success by strategizing, planning and delivering inbound traffic via organic search. In the process, you will act as the key operational lynchpin of the team by leveraging your product- and stakeholder-management abilities across marketing, technology and management teams, as well as maximizing our operational efficiency and scaling our marketing processes for the global stage.
In this role, you will
- Ensure our SEO and marketing efforts are efficient, scalable, and results-oriented by taking responsibility for operational workflows, including product management, stakeholder management, and campaign launches.
- Work closely with the development team to define requirements and deliver results.
- Help define SEO and marketing goals, strategies and metrics to identify, prioritize and implement short- and long-term growth strategies across our country teams.
- Lead end-to-end product management efforts for SEO and inbound marketing opportunities, including research, analytics and testing.
- Demonstrate leadership throughout the marketing team, functioning as a sparring partner for senior managers and as a mentor for junior team members.
- Ensure alignment across the team and company on all marketing-related topics, aligning senior marketing managers, technology teams, and company management.
- Track and report marketing KPIs and metrics to drive continual improvement.
What you’ll bring
- A minimum of 3 – 4 years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Product Manager, SEO-Specialist, or Marketing Manager with a strong product- or project-management background.
- Able to transform data into impactful strategies, campaigns or features.
- Demonstrated management experience, including an ability to lead, mentor and motivate team members, as well as extensive experience in working with technology teams.
- Technically proficient, you understand software development processes and can build productive working relationships with developers.
- Experience with digital product management in the B2C or e-commerces sectors is preferred.
- A track-record in project-management and organizational end-to-end delivery, including advanced JIRA expertise.
- Communication and relationship-building skills to align multiple stakeholders and lead the team in their daily work and overall development.
What we offer
- Attractive salaries.
- Regular feedback and development via 1:1 meetings, 360 feedback, and performance reviews.
- A diverse team of more than 26 different nationalities.
- In-house English and German courses.
- A growing library and employee-led workshops.
- A beautiful converted industrial office space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- A choice of Windows or Mac, adjustable standing desks, free fruit, weekly yoga classes, and company breakfasts.
- Frequent company and team events, Beer Fridays, lunch roulettes, and regular charity initiatives.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this position and we’ll be in touch shortly!