Senior Product Manager – Supply Tech // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide has thousands of suppliers offering millions of tours, tickets and activities on our platform. Our Supply Tech team aims to bring millions more tours, tickets and activities online to make it easy for travelers to find what they want, when they want it, to turn their trip into an amazing experience. By connecting our tour operators with our platform, we improve our travelers’ experience on our site and during their travels.
We are looking for a stellar Senior Product Manager who can help drive our mission forward, shaping key elements of the team vision, strategy and roadmap to ensure we deliver on our promise to our tour operators and travelers. This is just the beginning of the technology revolution in the tours and activities industry – there is no blueprint to follow – requiring someone who thrives on taking calculated risk and drives relentlessly to prove new concepts.
- Own the vision and strategy and prioritize the roadmap for the Supply Tech team to best connect our tour operators with our platform, delivering the best availability and selection of tours, tickets and activities to our travelers
- Leverage market feedback and intelligence to find product-market fit and develop requirements and create business analyses that chart the course of our technology development
- Build strong relationships with Engineering, Sales, Supply Operations and other Supplier-impacting teams to help align product and operational goals of the Supply organization
- Demonstrate thought leadership and influence technical stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
- Some travel is required
- 5+ years of product management experience, ideally 2+ years of B2B experience
- A strong technical background with an engineering degree or demonstrated success managing a technical product like an API or developer tool
- Experience engaging and building relationships with external partners, particularly in early product development phases, prototypes, or through technological change
- Ability to articulate what a winning product in this undefined space looks like
- Demonstrated leadership and excellent communication
- Entrepreneurial – there is no blueprint to follow
- Data-driven with strong analytic skills
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 50 nationalities
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story
- Quarterly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget – be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Friday’s
- GetYourGuide vouchers and free German lessons
- Relocation Assistance
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, you can check our blog to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide!