(Senior) Product Manager UK & FRANCE // Vanatari
Vanatari International GmbH is a young, Berlin-based start-up company that is focused on the development, marketing and sales of vegan food supplements for health-conscious people. We offer a broad product portfolio – from vitamins and minerals over plant-based extracts to complex nutritional supplements. You can find an overview of our products at www.vegavero.com. In addition to Germany we offer our products in the UK, France and also Italy and Spain.
Beside creating great-quality products, excellent customer service is key to us! We love our customers and we want to offer the best possible service to them.
Since we are continuously growing, we want to expand our international team and therefore are looking for an international (Senior) Product Manager for UK & France.
Your qualification & and mind set:
- Native Speaker from UK or France with a European passport.
- MBA / University degree
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in product management/development
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player and outstanding interpersonal skills with natural ability to influence
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Proficient with PowerPoint and Excel
Your tasks & responsibilties include:
- Analysis of market development, competitors and customer requirements
- Analysis of financial results (product based) and deduct and implement corresponding measures
- Conception and implementation of sales push measures (campaigns, promotions, etc.) focusing on Amazon
- Optimization of product pages on Amazon
- Development and implementation of measures to improve customer reviews of the products
- Design and creation of sales documents and product information
- Development of ideas for new products
- Preparation and implementation of market launch of new products
- Answering customer inquiries (by phone, as well as by e-mail)
- Content management of websites
- Development of new distribution channels