Senior Product Manager // Yilu
Yilu — backed by Lufthansa Group — is on a mission to make traveling truly seamless. Yilu is a powerful B2B platform empowering the world’s leading travel brands to build more functional and personalised user frontends than ever before. With the aim of creating an incredibly reliable travel experience, we are offering connected services and accompanying our travelers throughout their journey!
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our motivated team in Berlin.
- Drive the integration of service & data providers onto the platform,
- Contribute to internal product development efforts while closely coordinating schedules with external enterprise partners and service provider roadmaps;
- Work with the CPO to define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap;
- Contribute to defining the features and processes, driving projects end-to-end, architecting and implementing solutions with the business and technology teams;
- Work closely with our UX- and design specialists to define the best solution for our B2B and B2C users;
- Work with our research team to gain an understanding of user personas, pain points and journeys;
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends;
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing;
- Monitor and report on product KPIs;
- Support for technical spikes for partnerships.
- 4+ years experience in product management;
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build B2B products and B2C services that customers will love;
- Understanding of platforms, APIs, 3rd party integrations, mobile technologies, micro-services architecture;
- Strong experience through all stages of product lifecycle – from scratch to scaling existing businesses;
- Experience with payment integration and complex in-app payment infrastructures is a plus;
- Experience in managing large-scale, multi-phase projects is a plus;
- Experience in the travel industry is a plus;
- Willingness to relocate to Berlin;
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a plus.
What we offer
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and constantly growing multinational team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow with one of the most iconic brands in aviation;
- An interactive wework office in Potsdamer Platz with a great networking possibility;
- An autonomous and empowering culture with high degree of creative freedom;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and the chance to impact the success of the company;
- Honest communication, combining thoughtfulness and pragmatism;
- Competitive compensation with benefits;
- Hardware of your choice to make the magic happen!