Senior Product Owner (f/m/x) Data Science Focus // Comtravo
COMTRAVO – RADICALLY SIMPLIFYING BUSINESS TRAVEL
We are a team of travel experts, tech enthusiasts and customer support heroes – with the shared purpose to simplify business travel. Comtravo provides small and medium sized companies a truly unique solution. Travellers or travel managers can book and manage their business trips with one simple text message. Using state-of-the-art technologies, such as NLP and machine learning techniques, we are automating our fulfilment pipeline. This enables our in-house travel experts to focus on complex requests and individual needs of our clients.
We need you to be the link between our clients and the development team to create a well designed product with clear advantages.
So, are you ready to turn the B2B travel industry upside down?
- Own our product in the areas of recommendations and automation and independently take decisions for it
- Shape the product roadmap with a focus on the data science related dimensions based on our product vision in close collaboration with the CPO, setting ambitious goals and driving innovation for our product
- Be the advocate of our customers – understand their needs (through direct conversations, surveys, analytics and feedback through our sales, account management and operations teams) and translate them into product requirements
- Develop, validate and ship kick-ass features
- Manage the product backlog and make sure we are always working on the right things
- Work hand in hand with designers, developers and data scientists
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and orchestrate decision-making processes among them
- Facilitate a productive working model and agile development process for the team together with the engineering counterparts
- Orchestrate the go-live and roll-out of features with internal stakeholders and get our customers excited about them
- Mentor junior product team members
- At least 4 years of experience in developing customer facing software products – a proven track record
- Experience working on highly data science driven features, ideally in the area of recommendation and machine learning
- A strong technical understanding – it would be beneficial if you have previously coded something
- An analytical and data-driven approach where you seek the truth in numbers and facts and use them to frame and sell your ideas
- The natural ability to communicate well – excellent spoken and written English a must, German a plus
- Experience of driving an agile product development process, facilitate product management ceremonies and work in cross-functional teams
- An open-minded mindset that likes to learn and challenge assumptions to open up new areas for innovation
- Creativity and drive to take ambiguous customer problems and turn them into concrete requirements and solutions
- A ‘lean product’ mindset to rapidly develop and evaluate new ideas to find market fit as effectively as possible
- Excitement about changing the world of business travel – experience in travel is a big plus
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Cooperation with an extremely strong and competent team in research and development
- Competitive salary & flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits for flights and hotels for your personal travels
- An exciting job in a high-tech start-up in Berlin as well as access to a great network of entrepreneurs
- Influence the development of the compan
- Company parties, weekly team lunches and a lot more events
- A loft office in the heart of Berlin with everything you need
Interested? Then go ahead and apply now!