Senior Product Owner (m/f) // Free2Move
Free2Move is one of the most exciting projects of the sharing economy. We are a subsidiary of PSA Group and the central column in PSA’s strategy to transform from a classic car manufacturer to a mobility provider.Today we offer our service in 10 different countries in Europe and the U.S. International providers such as car2go, DriveNow, COUP, Drivy and many local ones such as Flinkster, Share’ngo, and Autolib are part of our service. Even as we grow rapidly and add new providers with every update, we still have the revolutionary spirit that got us here.Our goal is to offer you a mobility guarantee, no matter where you are when you need it and where you want to go. For us, this is the essence of unlimited mobility. We can’t wait to continue that journey with you.
What we are looking for
We are currently developing a large set of extraordinary new features that require a sophisticated user experience and a solid product development process. Therefore, we are looking for a smart Senior Product Owner, who has experience planning, concepting, testing and releasing excellent mobile and web products.
- Help us make Free2Move a global carsharing- and mobility empire by means of an excellent product
- Deliver an extraordinary experience in carsharing and mobility
- Lead your feature team in an agile environment
- Support the product team managing the product roadmap
- Set clear priorities for your team and align releases with the other feature teams
- Research, concept and execute the delivery of new features
- Work directly with our UX- and design specialists to find the best solution to present new features to our users
- Monitor, measure and evaluate success of rolled out features and iterate as needed
- Be a product champion!
- You have at least 5 years of experience working as a product manager, or similar, in high performing, cross functional teams and fast-changing environment.
- You have a technical understanding of what it takes to build and maintain large scale applications and services and you are comfortable facilitating and participating in the architectural and technical decisions made in the team.
- You have a strong understanding how to balance customer needs with business priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions for prioritization of a product roadmap.
- You have an analytical mindset.
- You are able to evaluate opportunities and progress towards goals.
- You are an excellent communicator, know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done.
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization and in a variety of contexts.
- You have experience with data driven product development and a deep knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with modern mobile application development and multi-platform apps is a plus
- Fluent English skills, other languages are a plus
At Free2Move we offer
…A friendly international team
…Room for your own ideas
…The opportunity to contribute to an amazing product
…A competitive salary matching your experience and skills
Sounds like you? Apply now, we are looking forward to getting to know you!