Senior Product Owner Payments (m/f) // HelloFresh
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we’ve seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We’re now active and growing in 10 different countries in 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received more than US$ 300 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job:
- Define product strategy and roadmap for Payments Platform in a capability and scalability driven approaches; have a global viewpoint and extend applications/features across different international markets and use cases
- Clearly set the backlog prioritization with a balance of near-term deliverables and longer-term investment in technology platforms
- As the Product Owner, provide clear product vision to your team and co-lead the team with engineering counterpart to execute on the roadmap with clear milestones.
- Be the product evangelist and partner closely with business stakeholders and engineering leaders to balance a technical and business acumen.
- Translate business requirements into solid payments platform capabilities that are extensible to multiple payment processors, payment methods and models
- Effectively communicate strategies & trade-offs up to senior leaders and down to development team
- Synthesize market changes and technology improvements into actionable improvements for the payment platform
Who we’re looking for:
- Subject matter expertise in payments products and technologies required to bring payments solutions to market, at scale and globally
- 5-8 years of strong product management experience
- 2-3 years experience in payments domain in a global function, experience with payment for subscription products is a plus
- Engineering/MBA degree preferred
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
Are you up for a challenge?