Senior Supply Chain Manager // Senic
At Senic, we’re building the next generation of smart home devices that put human-centered design first. We build high-quality controls, sensors and software that help humans interact with their music, lighting and other technologies in the home seamlessly and naturally without distracting. We’re tackling the rapidly growing problem of how technology affects our well being with an eye for design and high quality, local manufacturing in Germany.
Our international and fun-loving team is made up of 20+ talented people with backgrounds in electrical & mechanical engineering, computer science, industrial & graphic design and psychology. We’re backed by Y Combinator, American and German VCs.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager who can play a lead role in scaling up our production. At Senic, we treat our manufacturers and suppliers as key collaborators and build strong relationships with our suppliers around the world (most notably Germany and China) to ensure the highest possible quality of our products.
- The role will include managing Senic’s relationships with a variety of manufacturers and suppliers, both locally and internationally, on a daily basis.
- You will be deeply involved in ramping up our production and widening our network of manufacturing partners.
- You will set up frame contracts, negotiate payment terms and ensure that we get the right components at the right time. You should be comfortable working across teams to communicate timelines to the sales and business development teams.
- You will be in charge of setting and maintaining high standards for our incoming and outgoing quality control.
- You will get a chance to grow and learn as a trusted and key member of the Senic team.
- You’re a team player with a positive outlook and enjoy being challenged in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You have 3+ years of experience in Consumer Electronics.
- You have a clear understanding of ME and EE requirements.
- You’re familiar with ERP or MRP systems and have experience with inventory management.
- You understand the tradeoff between cash flow management and order requirements.
- You love working across teams and are a great internal and external communicator.
- You have a pragmatic, detail-oriented mindset and don’t shy away from problem-solving.
- You enjoy working in a startup environment and can bring the right tools for different sized teams.
- Ideally, you are fluent in English and German with Mandarin as a big plus!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org introducing yourself along with your Resume or CV.