Senior Tech Product Manager // 360dialog
Help us build the future of of real-time Marketing Automation.
360dialog provides a mobile focussed real-time marketing automation platform. We create tools to help companies make sense of their customer journey and manage their customer touch points along this journey.
We believe that the ideal customer segment has the size of one and that machine learning and data science can be leveraged to help cater customer communication to each individual. We take a platform approach that allows customers to integrate their very own channels and data sources to create real solutions.
As the Technical Product Manager you become part of the product team working closely with our engineering team to develop a kick-ass customizable marketing automation platform on top of our proprietary real-time mass orchestration technology that will blow you away.
- Take over product ownership for a part of the 360 Marketing Automation Plattform
- Work cross functionally with sales, customer service integrations and engineering to deliver a product that our customers love
- Understand and conceptualize the needs of our customers as well as their priority and turn them into epics and stories that allow developers to fully understand the customer goals
- Keep an eye on our research and development and pick up on useful technological developments that can be productized
- Educate, Evangelize and work with product marketing to make sure every team that interacts with your product understands it and can do their best to make your product a success
What we need to see:
- Computer science or similar degree. Graduated top of your class.
- 3 years experience working as a product manager on a highly technical B2B product with full responsibility for the delivered product
- You have proven that you can take an idea and turn it into reality. You have built your own product in the past, a side project, your own company or organization.
- Fluent English, written and verbal
What makes you stand out:
- You are highly analytical, are able to abstract and think in concepts and like to get to the bottom of things to find the actual concept behind a specific customer requirement
- You have a very good understanding of client-server architectures as well as state-of-the art backend architectures and are able to communicate with engineers about it.
- Very precise and goal oriented communication with engineers as well as colleagues in sales and in direct interactions with customers
- You hold your own results to a very high standard and are highly detail oriented. You make sure your concepts work.
- You are able to work highly independent without much supervision while managing well upwards as well as sideways.
- You don’t consider yourself confined by your job description.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Spacious, industrial-chic office
- Great team of senior and aspirational developers to work with
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →