Senior Technical Product Manager (f/m/div) // FinLeap
Finreach Solutions sits at the heart of all convergent technology trends (SaaS, APIs, microservices, etc.), and our teams are tackling some of the most challenging problems in financial technology today.
As a Senior Product Manager at Finreach Solutions, you must be able to differentiate between good products and extraordinary products. Your background is in engineering, with demonstrated experience in communicating and working as a part of a cross-functional team to deliver a great product to market. You own the product development plan and strategy. We are currently transforming from a product/solutions business to an API Platform business and as such you will be an integral part of our journey.
In this role, you’ll be working directly with our CPO and a team of product owners. Finreach Solutions team members come from a wide variety of backgrounds and are naturally curious self-learners, and build the right solution for the long-term rather than the right solution for right now
What you’ll achieve:
- Become comfortable with Finreach Solutions tools and processes by partnering with a member of your team to ramp up effectively
- Consult with internal stakeholders in product and sales on our best practices and standards
- Talk to internal partners to understand customers’ needs — Start owning your product!
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements; write high-level requirements
- Work with the team to ensure that sales, development and product vision are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of customer demand, quality and delivery targets
- Combine all the information from stakeholders and external sources to create value-added products
- Build product roadmap and orchestrate product owners and stakeholders around it
What you’ll need to be successful:
- You initiate and own prioritization meetings and roadmap communication between our teams
- You ensure that development and product, processes and tools are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of customer demand, quality, and delivery targets
- Understanding and communicating how the product works E2E (from a business perspective to deep technical perspective)
- Monitoring product performance and continuously creating a hypothesis to improve the performance
- Calculating and monitoring business values and collaborating with the stakeholders to reach their commitments
- Previous software development experience is a must
- Possessing an industry-recognized certification (CSPO, PSPO) is a plus
- Experience of work in a scaled Scrum environment (Nexus, LeSS, Scrum of Scrums) is a plus.
What you’ll get from us:
Working with us means you will be challenged every day by our customers and your peers. You can be yourself, speak freely, be trusted and respected. You get to give and receive regular feedback to improve yourself and others.
We know that exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success. As part of our team you can benefit from our employee-funded company pension scheme, receive varied discounts (from public transportation to sports) and 28+ days of vacation per year. Naturally, we help you with integration in the city; provide relocation/visa support and German classes, if applicable. Plus the fun stuff, like choosing your own work equipment, weekly yoga or jogging with your peers, a fully stocked kitchen, regular lunches/breakfasts, other team socials and quarterly team events. Check out our page on Stackoverflow as well as our website to learn more!
Founded in 2014, Finreach Solutions is the fintech platform for financial institutions, brokers and non-financial organizations. We support our partners in the digitalization of their business and interaction with their customers. Our platform offer best-in-class interfaces and reduced backend complexity. Due to the functionalities of the platform, organizations can focus on their products with one-click infrastructure components, and pivot their products rapidly with reduced time and cost. Furthermore we help financial organisations to maximise their customer lifetime value with SaaS products (see Switch Kits).
Companies like DKB, Deutsche Bank and the German Sparkassen rely on FinReach to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace. We’re growing and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
FinReach welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds e.g. related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent, opinions and culture to their work.
To all recruitment agencies: FinReach does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to FinReach employees or to any other company location. FinReach is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company.
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please apply online with your LinkedIn profile (or CV if you prefer). Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.