Senior Technical Product Manager (m/f) // FinReach
Your Role & Responsibilities
- You manage the entire product portfolio from strategic planning to tactical activities, reporting directly to our CT/PO;
- You ensure that development and product, processes and tools are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of customer demand, quality, and delivery targets;
- You translate product strategy into detailed software requirements (using UML) and prototypes (wireframes for UX and swagger/json definitions for APIs);
- You make sure that every story is in READY state and fulfills the INVEST mnemonic;
- You scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact;
- You coordinate SCRUM teams into a cohesive product plan and release strategy;
- You support us to identify the optimal technology solutions and implementations to execute product strategy;
- You support our CT/PO to further develop and grow our product & design team.
Our Perfect Match
- 4+ years of proven work experience in product management, engineering and/or project management;
- Strong technical background with excellent English language skills (German is a plus);
- Ready to work hands on in a no-ego environment, to further build our product(s) towards our international expansion;
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization;
- Proven ability to work with strong Agile teams that achieve high standards of performance;
- Prior experience and passionate about UX and always listens to the voice of the user;
- Extra points for proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful (SaaS/banking) product throughout its lifecycle;
- Master’s or bachelor’s Degree; Computer Science/ Engineering degree or work experience is a strong plus.
- We enable retail banking excellence; build consumer-centric B2B products that bring decisive changes in user experience and deliver long-lasting benefits for banks and their customers;
- Our team is fun, talented, international and experienced mix of engineers and entrepreneurs; our employees have a big impact on the further development of our company;
- We support an inclusive workplace; enabling everyone to excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance;
- We’ll support you in relocation, getting a work permit and other administrative issues if needed;
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office.
Apply online with your one-page CV or LinkedIn profile.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
(People & Organization team FinReach)