Sr. Product Manager (f/m) // FinLeap
We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co – founders, we launch several start-ups per year. Here, people from different backgrounds gather to shape the future of financial technology. We’re currently looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager/CPO a to join our team on the company builder level.
In this role, you will be part of the FinLeap Product & Design Team. This team focuses on FinLeap’s new ideas and is usually involved during the first 6-9 months of a new venture. You will take the product lead to validate the business concept, build the first product iterations and establish best practices in building digital products. Towards the end of a project, your goal will be to have established a strong and sustainable product culture and team for the venture.
What Will Keep You Challenged?
- You will work project-based on new FinLeap ventures, including:
- Validating the problem-solution fit of new venture ideas
- Defining the product vision and strategy
- Prioritizing and managing the product roadmap
- Creating concepts and feature specifications hands on
- Executing the product roadmap together with design and development team
- Managing stakeholders and ensuring everyone is on the same page
- Measuring product performance and optimizing for defined KPIs
- As a member of the Product & Design Team, you will continuously build, improve and advocate for our company-building best practices
- 4+ years of experience in a product management role
- Excellent communicator in English; German proficiency is a plus
- You will focus on ventures that require a profound technical understanding (e.g. building a core platform for insurances or integrating with services on a technical level)
What Will Help You Succeed?
- A strong technical background with an engineering degree or demonstrated success and Experience in managing a technical product (e.g. building an API service).
- A track record for building innovative digital products from concept to launch
- Willingness to both define a vision and strategy as well as execute hands-on product work
- Curiosity for new business models and the drive to fully understand a specific industry
- Flexible and entrepreneurial mindset as well as a result-oriented working style
What’s in it For You?
- The opportunity to be part of a founding team who’s using cutting-edge technology to makes waves in the finance and insurance industries
- A direct influence on our products and choice of technologies – we want to hear your ideas!
- Incredibly talented, dynamic and passionate team members
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and development
- A steep learning curve – our team is a mix of insurance experts and experienced entrepreneurs
- Plenty of perks including a full benefits package, choice of computer, free drinks and snacks, venture outings and company-wide events
- Discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated both in and out of our office