Sr. Product Manager (m/f) // heycar
WE ARE HEYCAR!
We are improving the market for used cars more than ever before. We are a real start-up with the power of an established company. At heycar we make quick, but well-founded decisions – we are happy to avoid the big chaos. We learn from each other every day, because everyone here brings his or her own perspective. In doing so, we attach great importance to mutual trust, transparency and quality – so very different from what has been customary in this market up to now.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You bring 4 years’ experience working in a product team, where you’ve shipped products in a consumer-facing environment
- You are a great writer and presenter, able to distil complicated ideas and communicate these clearly with stakeholders
- You are comfortable making decisions in the face of competing stakeholder requirements
- You’re curious and bring passion to your work; you inspire curiosity and creativity in those you work with
- You have powerful qualitative and quantitative skills and know when to use which – you’re comfortable A/B testing or otherwise correlating cause and impact of the work that you do
- You have strong opinions, loosely held
- You love writing documentation and take time and effort to review product requirements to make sure that they are as clear and succinct as possible. You also at home creating decks to sell in your product ideas throughout the organization.
- You’ve got the knack of working with engineering teams and understanding how to communicate with them -if we asked engineering teams you’ve worked with, they would consider you an ally and characterise you as a user advocate
- You work best in teams, you care about growing the teams as well as keeping teamwork exciting
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- In this role you will identify new product opportunities and improve our existing product features and functionality.
- You will influence product strategy to better serve our customers and users
- You will work cross-functionally, collaborating and coordinating with engineering, marketing, design, business development and sales teams
- You should be passionate about cars and have a desire to learn about the auto industry
WHAT WE OFFER.
- The best mix of corporate and start-up culture
- An experienced team of brand and start-up professionals
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Office at Hackescher Markt
- Foreign language courses
- Free snacks and drinks
HOW DOES THAT SOUND TO YOU?
Would you like to help shape the market for tomorrow’s mobility? Then we look forward to hearing from you! Please send us your application to email@example.com!