Technical Presales Manager / IT Project Manager (m/f) // MovingIMAGE24
movingimage is in a process of fast growth and therefore looking for qualified senior software engineers for its newly formed teams. We are hiring talented engineers with a broad and deep understanding of technology, visionary, yet very pragmatic developers, who can envision and implement next generation software innovations. You will be working with our multinational team on designing and implementing enterprise software solutions. And there’s a lot more to learn about us.
Would you like to…
- co-develop concepts and take the responsibility for the implementation of ambitious web-based customer projects?
- travel around and take care of exciting on-site customers projects?
- implement high-quality, scalable SaaS video management and video streaming solutions?
- continuously maintain and expand our existing product in close cooperation with sales, project management and IT?
- combine your technological skills with your enthusiasm for direct customer communication?
- train our customers and be available for all specific technical questions that occur?
- experience how the principles of the Agile Methodology are implemented and lived within the whole organization?
Are you able to…
- consult our customers solution-oriented and present them complex technical matter convincingly and understandable?
- illustrate possible solutions professionally and harmonize the interests of the clients’ with the objectives of the company?
- demonstrate your experience with cloud services?
- be a team player who is able to carry out goal-oriented analysis and solve problems?
- communicate in German and English in all relevant courses of business?
- demonstrate your knowledge in topics like CDN, streaming protocols, video transcoding and video streaming?
Do you feel addressed? We should get to know each other!
- an exciting perspective, a wide range of tasks, constantly new challenges and a desire for thinking out-of-the-box as part of our corporal culture
- an open working environment that is characterized by teamwork and cross-functional cooperation and in which heart and humor are key figures
- freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility
- a modern selection of hardware devices
- a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters
- high-quality and scalable video asset management and video streaming solutions for enterprise customers
- free German and English courses
- a weekly breakfast
- Flexible work time with 30 days of holiday
- stable working environment
Even more interested?
Submit your meaningful application documents noting your earliest available starting date through our online portal under the following link: https://movingimage24gmbh.softgarden.io/apply-choice?0&jobDbId=861211&sgClickId=19871893&l=en
Christoph Hauser | HR Generalist
Stralauer Allee 7 | 10245 Berlin
You will find more about us on our website:
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →