Technical Product Manager (f/m) // simplesurance
About the job:
- You analyze and scope product and process requirements requested by internal and external stakeholders
- You identify potential improvements of our products and services to develop them further
- You will structuralize and prioritize the creation of new features for our products
- You work on end-to-end features – from backend-process-requirements to user-facing web and app interfaces
- You help define, develop and deliver product roadmaps
- You’ll be involved in the full product lifecycle
What we are looking for:
- You have at least 3 years professional experience in technical product management and system design
- You have a process-oriented and structured way of working as well as the affinity to work on details (coordination capabilities)
- You are able to think in technical processes as well as user experience flows
- You have a good understanding of web and app technologies
- You are experienced in writing, cutting down, briefing and reviewing user stories and the resulting features
- You provide strong communication skills and passion for collaborating with internal and external
- You are experienced with the most commonly used tools such as Jira, Confluence, Balsamiq
- You are Business fluent in English and German
Who we are…
Since 2012, we are proudly „Made in Berlin“: we are very international with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 28 countries.
We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company.
InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
What we offer:
Of course, we not only offer kicker, fantastic team events, Club-Mate, coffee and fruit, but so much more at simplesurance:
Become the #1 InsureTech.
Be the #mostawesometeam.
Value every person.
Bring ideas and challenge the status quo.
Take responsibility and run.
Challenge yourself and others.
Stretch yourself beyond your comfort zone.
…use the application link below – Laura will take care of your application. For any questions contact us under email@example.com.
„Never stop playing!“
Robin von Hein – CEO & Founder, simplesurance GmbH