Technical Product Manager (m/f) // HeyJobs
HeyJobs presents the Automation Revolution in Recruiting – and we’re looking for you to join our team!
Companies in Germany are desperately looking for employees. HeyJobs uses automated performance marketing to solve their problem, efficiently and at scale. We find applicants for our clients’ open positions through data and technology driven online marketing. Our vision is to fully automate candidate sourcing, and we have secured 4 Million € from our investors to make this vision a reality.
Would you like to help people find the right job, and live a fulfilling life? Would you like to help companies solve their most urgent problem? Then your place is with us!
As a part of our fast growing team, we’re looking for a motivated Technical Product Manager (m/f), that will help us shape the core product of the company, and have direct influence on our success.
- Define and own our Marketing Automation products, drawing on your industry knowledge and your analytical and research skills to increase the effectiveness of existing solutions, while innovating new technical approaches to drive marketing scale and efficiency
- Use data, testing, and prototyping for new and established marketing channels, to optimise the acquisition of job seekers via different performance marketing channels, while implementing scalable methods of measurement and performance tracking
- Partner with the engineering and marketing teams, with management and with external partners to define requirements, drive roadmap outlining and execution, and maintain the product backlog of priorities
- Manage communication and solution delivery across cross-functionally operating teams
- Lead the agile processes including release planning, sprint planning, stand ups, and sprint demos. Monitor the team’s development velocity, communicate status, risks with resolution plan, upcoming milestones, and recent releases
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, business or a relevant field of study
- 2+ years of work experience in product management with engineering teams
- Balanced business and technical background
- Experience in search / social media marketing – a plus
- Analytical skills to test hypothesis and sort through uncertain options
- You are a self-starter and an entrepreneurial mind getting things done
- Past development experience an advantage
Based in Berlin-Kreuzberg, you will be part of our awesome international team of 10+ nationalities and 35 people to shape the success of HeyJobs. You will have a pivotal role in the success of the company, as you will be responsible for the design and development of our core product, that drives our value proposition.
We offer a competitive salary and have an employee stock option programme in place for all of our employees. Regular internal tech talks, skills-building conferences, releasing experimental projects, as well as retrospectives will help you achieve mastery together with us. Having awesome team events, and a feeling that you change people’s lives every day complete our offer and will enrich your days as part of our fantastic team.
We are on a strong growth path, so don’t miss the chance!
Send us your CV and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We’re excited to hear from you!
Are you curious about the Start-up culture at HeyJobs? Take a look at our Kununu or Glassdoor ratings!