Technical Product Manager – Zalon // Zalon
WHO WE ARE
Zalon is the success story of curating and delivering complete outfits for our customers. For that our platform connects customers with fashion experts. Being part of Europe’s Leading Technology Fashion Platform, we live and breathe excellent software engineering.
As our Product Manager – Returning Customers Experience – you will work in a small cross-functional team, with great Autonomy and Purpose in close cooperation with developers, UX, UI, our other Product Specialists and business stakeholders, like the marketing team.
Part of the team’s challenges are the optimisation of the returning customers’ journey and products with the goal of maximising the conversion and improving overall retention. You will possess a strong strategic mind and will have a proven track record of managing a fairly green product. Our teams work with full end-to-end responsibility on solving the challenges at hand – starting with ideating over prototyping and user testing to bringing features live and checking their performance. Also, we are always very close to our end users (being the returning customers or stylists).
YOU ARE READY TO MAKE AN IMPACT
Take the opportunity to build on a fairly new roadmap and leave your fingerprint on what is to become a fabulous customer journey. Be our pioneer.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- As a Product Manager for Zalon you will work on shaping the experience of our Returning Customers making them an essential cornerstone of the business.
- You will dive deep into understanding your customer needs and expectations; optimizing user experience through intuition, analysis of quantitative test and reports data and qualitative research/customer interviews.
- You will assume full ownership of your product and its roadmap, make short- to mid-term strategic decisions, and envision how we can build the best tech product – for our customers and our business.
- You will lead the discovery & ideation phase, prototyping & testing early on before launching new digital products and features; A Product Manager at Zalon works in tandem with Product Designers and Engineers as part of an agile unit.
- You will help manage the design and development process within your team; ensuring each release solves requirements and delivers customer value.
WHAT YOU BRING
- You are passionate about the user experience; able to inspire designers and engineers with thought-provoking objectives and customer-centric use cases. You are superb at stakeholder management and have the capability to influence people.
- You have hands-on experience in product management, ideally in a consumer software company, having worked in a similar role for minimum 3 years. Relevant background in a similar product is obviously a strong plus.
- You have a passion for product discovery, for understanding customer needs, a strong analytical approach to your work, and are KPI driven. Strong decision-making and prioritization skills are also your key suits.
- You are an excellent communicator (you can understand the problems of and can comfortably interface with engineers and designers), with experience working in and motivating cross-functional teams/individuals.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A team of ~100 international, accomplished experts from over 35 nationalities represented at our Berlin Zalon office.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in an agile, dynamic environment. Thrive as part of a culture of trust, empowerment, and feedback. Travel to and attend global conferences to continue and develop as a leader in your field.
- Perks. Competitive salary and option to contribute to equity programs, 40% shopping discount on most products on zalando.de, discounts from external partners, public transport discounts, relocation assistance for internationals, car sharing, Bike doctor & Rent a bike, Sports and Wellness on and off-site, etc..
- Development. Yearly 360 Feedback review and career development planning and support. On-line free trainings through the Zalando Educational Platform, Language courses. Internal and external training.
WANT TO JOIN?
If you have any questions about our recruiting and hiring processes, or if you are not sure whether your qualifications and work experience suffice, please contact your recruiter: Andreea Lungulescu.