Technical Product Owner – AI (f/m) // Blacklane
- Lead a team a developers and data engineers to explore opportunities, run experiments, and build products relying on data and artificial intelligence that are bringing consequent improvements to Blacklane.
- Work closely with the engineering, data, product, and design teams to continuously improve models and develop new ones.
- Gather and integrate usability testing, customer feedback, and market analysis as sources for product optimisations.
- Collaborate with other product owners to share insights and help them to leverage your findings.
- Define, track, and analyze your KPIs to measure the product’s success.
- Strong analytical mindset backed up by skills and experiences in projects using big data, artificial intelligence, or statistical modelling.
- Proven experience in product/project management or similar.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and an “agile mindset“.
- A degree in computer science, economics, or similar.
- You have a proactive mindset and are keen to try things out.
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a plus.
- You are a team player, with the ability to motivate the team.
MORE THAN A JOB
Blacklane was founded to create a place where its employees would thrive. This is a deep part of our culture, and it shows Life at Blacklane really is more than just a job.
- We have supportive schedules:
- Work from home days.
- Flexible hours.
- We have a supportive environment:
- Customizable desk configuration.
- Choice of hardware/OS/IDE.
- Collaborative spaces.
- Private space to utilize.
- Work on a team where your opinions are valued and listened to.
- We agile development (Kanban, Scrum).
- Be a part of a vibrant team that is transforming our workplace.
- Belong to a company that helps you develop your professional skills.
- Vouchers for free chauffeured rides!
- Regular self-organized team events.
- The usual office perks: soft drinks, coffee; beer and cocktails on Friday. Cool parties!
- Relocating? We will support your relocation and other administrative issues.