Technical Product Owner (m/f) – Scrum, CS or Engineering background // Automotive Artificial Intelligence
We offer a virtual 3D platform replicating a realistic city environment that tests the boundaries of autonomous driving software, with the aim to make autonomous driving safer.
As Product Owner you will define the requirements and coordinate the development of our products. You will have the chance to shape the company’s product strategy to develop a revolutionary automotive simulation to enable our customers speeding up the launch of autonomous vehicles.
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the development team and customers throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and opportunities to extend the product
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 3-5 years
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
You will be a part of an international team of experienced and highly motivated computer scientists.
Engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.