Technical Project Manager (f/m) Japan // simplesurance
As Technical Project Manager (f/m) Japan (Berlin-based) you will hold a very exciting and multi-disciplinary role being the one to build up our B2B business in Japan in terms of the technical project management. You are going to integrate our existing cross selling model into the unique Japanese market.
Strongly cooperation with our internal Integrations and Product Team you will be the one taking care of the technical project management and the integration process of our already existing partners and services providers in this market.
This position is not about acquiring new partners or selling our solution, it is about managing the project to pioneer our unique technical cross-selling in the Japanese market.
What you will do:
- You will be the main contact person for our Japanese project partners in all matters regarding the business cooperation
- You will clarify technical requirements with clients, partners and service provider for a seamless integration process
- You will manage the integration of our products (Plugins, API’s) in the testing-, QA- and live-environment of our partners
- You’re responsible for the technical support of our partners before, during and after the integration of our solutions
- You analyze and scope product and process requirements requested by the external stakeholders
- You will analyze the results of our integrations with Japanese partners and give advice for optimizations of these
- You will structure and prioritize the requests of the partners concerning project and product modifications and communicate them to Engineering and Product teams (from backend-process-requirements to user-facing web)
- You will generate and translate Japanese project-content and be responsible for the ongoing QA of the content
What you should bring:
- You bring the experience of being in a similar position for about 2-3 years
- You are highly experienced and well versed in the communication between different stakeholders
- You have a good understanding of web and app technologies
- You are proficient in handling Japanese business partners
- You are able to think in technical processes as well as user experience flows
- You have a process-oriented and structured way of working as well as the affinity to work on details (coordination capabilities)
- You offer a wide and proven knowledge about the Japanese culture
- You are flexible to travel on a regular basis
- You possess a native level in Japanese (written and spoken) and you are fluent in English
Who we are…
Since 2012, we are proudly „Made in Berlin“: we are very international with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 28 countries.
We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company.
InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
What we offer…
Of course, we not only offer kicker, fantastic team events, Club-Mate, coffee and fruit, but so much more at simplesurance:
- „We believe in easy and smart insurance. That’s why we constantly invest in our unique platform with transparent and efficient insurance services to connect people and business, anywhere & anytime.“
- We align our goals and therefore our daily work to our vision.
Opportunity to take responsibility
- We give you the possibility to take as much responsibility as you can handle, by avoiding micromanagement and by encouraging you to stretch yourself beyond your comfort zone.
- We incentivize self-initiative, personal engagement and success by providing the possibility of growth, either by specializing or taking responsibility for a team.
Internationality and diversity
- We believe in the benefits that are coming from a wide diversity: different backgrounds, cultures, levels of expertise and faculties.
- We are connecting +150 unique characters, coming from +30 nationalities and ages between 20 to 60 – by that we link traditional insurance business with the modern digital world.
- We can be ourselves and we value every person.
- We are fostering cross-departmental teamwork and by that we are awesome together.
- We love short decision-making processes and high speed in execution.
- We value team success and collaborative leading styles.
For your application…
…fill in the form below.
„Never stop playing!“
Robin von Hein – CEO & Founder, simplesurance GmbH