Vice-president of Product Management // Skeleton Technologies
As a Vice-president of Product Management in Skeleton Technologies, you will have a strategic customer and market facing role with the focus on creating and facilitating the sales of profitable products. If you are looking for a position where you can use your experience to directly influence both the future of our company as well as the world of energy storage, this can be the ideal role for you!
Product Line Management
- Own the Development Roadmap for Ultracapacitor Cells.
- Define new products, markets, and go-to-market strategies.
- Manage and monitor products’ financial and market progress.
- Carry out market research and gather extensive customer feedback.
- Create product portfolio and position the product within it.
- Make buy, build or partner decisions.
- Define product features and respective acceptance criteria for development.
- Drive product launches.
- Define the marketing message, product pricing strategy, and sales channels.
- Work with marketing to define product promotion channels.
- Define product context, problems it solves and how the customers will benefit from it.
- Make sales and marketing presentations, prepare and present at Webinars, participate in trade fairs.
- Create sales collateral: brochures, data sheets.
- Background in electronic components, energy storage; experience from one of the following markets: transportation, renewables, automotive, grid, general electrification or energy management.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle (from conception to end-of-life).
- Technical literacy and interest; technically savvy enough to be able to have a dialog with engineers or other partners in the “same language”.
- Ability to develop product strategy in context with corporate development efforts, market needs, and competitive environment
- Successful candidate understands market trends within our specific industry and also adjacent industries.
- Top-notch communication, writing and presentation skills, brand awareness.
- Fluent in English and German.
Why should you join?
- Permanent contract, flexible working hours and modern work tools.
- Office located in one of Berlin’s most vibrant neighborhoods – right on Potsdamer Platz in Wework Sony Center with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- An established feedback program that takes training and development opportunities for our employees seriously.
- A flexible workplace in a growing environment where you can set up and actively influence new processes.
To apply, please visit www.skeletontech.com/careers, fill in the application form and attach CV in English. For further information contact Katerina at email@example.com.