VP EMEA / EMEIA // AppLift
We are looking for
An awesome team player as an addition to our senior leadership team, joining as regional demand leader with P&L responsibilities over Europe, Middle East, India and Africa.
You will be responsible for developing our relationship with existing key Advertisers, growing activities with new advertisers as well as expanding our reach by exploring additional markets where we should localize our offering.
We’re looking for a passionate leader who knows mobile AdTech left and right and is aware of the market players as well as he challenges and the opportunities. You will be committed to the good of our clients while serving our company.
If you are a motivator and want to inspire our teams and customers – whether direct app developers or tier 1 brand agencies – you are the right person to join our team.
- Manage the P&L in this region and strive to strengthening the AppLift brand
- Further establish Business Development for our EMEIA region in cooperation with the top management team of AppLift
- Strategize and execute the localization of our offering by expanding into new markets
- Close trading deals with direct app clients, agencies, (independent) trading desks and mobile networks
- Track performance and KPI achievements
- Collaborate with multiple departments, e.g. Business Operations, Publisher Development, Ad Operations, Accounting, Engineering, Product Management
- Provide valuable insights on Product strategy to align with potential market trends and needs
- Recruit, train and lead a high performing team based on regional growth
- Attend industry events and evangelize the product by speaking at conferences
- 5+ years of experience in Adtech (Sales/Business Development experience is a huge plus)
- Must have a Business and/or MBA degree from Tier 1 University
- Previous experiences growing and leading a top team
- Extensive exposure to the media agency industry in the EMEA region
- Proven track record of success in fast paced environments
- Excellent organizational and strategic skills
- Very strong communication skills with external and internal stakeholders
- True team player with dedication to the success of your team as a whole
- Passion for mobile advertising and no fear to “get your hands dirty” – you strive to bring our business to the next level
- Thinking big and passion for achievement
Who we are
AppLift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audience on mobile.
What we offer
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on AppLift’s success