Account Executive – France // Fit Analytics
Fit Analytics – the global leader in size and fit technology – is looking for a highly motivated, performance-driven Account Executive to join our team and head up sales in France. In this role, you will own and drive the sales process from client acquisition to closing – all while delivering on KPIs. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to grow into a leadership position in one of the fastest growing technology companies, assuming responsibility for building and growing our team for the French market. On top of taking responsibility for your territory, you will contribute to the development of best practices for the entire sales team.
Who We Are
Based in Berlin, New York, Chicago and San Francisco, we’re a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We’re helping some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions, slash returns and turn data into actionable insights.
What We Do
Our Fit Finder helps companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers, optimize e-commerce performance, and add risk-free retail intelligence to their operations. We work with major global retailers and brands such as Asos, Adidas, Puma, Zara, Patagonia, Hugo Boss, Lacoste, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger and many more!
What the Role Involves
- Increase customer awareness of Fit Analytics’ solution in France
- Develop and grow the Fit Analytics business in the French market
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level by selling Fit Analytics’ value proposition to apparel brands and retailers in France through product demos and ROI presentations
- 60% of your focus will be on client engagement; 30% on prospecting; and 10% on post-signing handovers.
- Connecting with prospects remote and onsite supported by CRM processes
- Follow up on highly-qualified inbound leads at enterprise-level companies
- Frequent travel required
What We’re Looking for in You
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience carrying a quota of at least €500,000 per year (ACV)
- Experience meeting and exceeding quotas over €500,000 per year (ACV)
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with CXOs
- Superior communication skills and exceptional closing skills
- Strong presentation, word processing and analytical skills
- Goal-oriented, highly-organized and persistent
- Comfortable with both phone selling and in-the-field selling
What We Offer You
- A competitive salary
- Hands-on experience building a revolutionary e-commerce product
- A spot in our smart, creative and motivated international team
- Regular team events
Why We’re Different
We’re not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people’s money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We’re profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people shop better online.
If you’re excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely hard problem together with a great bunch of people, you’ve come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!