(Senior) Account Executive Benelux (m/f) // Freshworks
Full-Time / Berlin.
The Berlin Freshworks team is looking for an entrepreneurial-driven sales professional. As a (Senior) Account Executive Benelux (m/f) you will play a leading role in accelerating Freshworks revenue growth across the Benelux region. In your role you will advocate multiple Freshworks product-lines mainly targeted at mid-market clients. As a brand ambassador of Freshworks and you will champion our innovative Software-as-a-Service products to make organizations more productive, efficient and customer-oriented. Working hand-in-hand with our marketing team and our business development representatives, you will especially be responsible for the acquisition of new customers. For the initial contact with potential customers and their qualification phase you will be supported by sales development representatives (SDRs). You will be partially responsible for helping your team of SDRs to become successful. The position is based in the center of Berlin and you will report directly to the Head of Sales for the Nordics/Benelux region.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Define and execute sales action plans to meet predefined goals in the Benelux region
- Build, develop and manage your sales pipeline
- Ongoing communication with other departments such as the marketing and pre-sales regarding the design and execution of campaigns and in order to continuously improve our internal and external processes
- Use and manage available resources effectively, e.g. steering the business development and presales representatives to reach your individual sales goals.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecasting to head of sales Nordics/Benelux
- Travel to customer locations and customer focussed events regularly
- Educate yourself to become a professional expert in SaaS products, CRM systems, and our product suite
Our Perfect Match:
- Diploma or Master’s degree desirable
- Minimum of 3+ years of sales experience, preferably in an inside/field sales role in a high velocity software sales environment. Domain knowledge in the field of SaaS, CSM, CRM or ITSM is advantageous
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial driven personality with a positive attitude towards sales and CRM products
- High degree of customer orientation, communication skills, eagerness to learn and consultancy skills in order to understand our customers and to best support them
- Big motivation to thrive in a fast-paced globally-dispersed work environment
- Fluent in English and Dutch; additional French language skills are an advantage
These are some benefits you can expect from us in return:
- Great opportunity to build the European presence of a fast-paced global growth startup
- Flexible career development path within an international environment
- A fun startup work environment in the middle of Berlin
- Work closely with inspiring, supportive and interesting colleagues in an international team within a flat organizational hierarchy
- An experienced executive team of managers and experts
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee, and breakfast options
- Weekly family lunch and quarterly team building events
- Partial financial assistance for German language courses
Then please apply via our website and share your salary expectations as well as the earliest date you can join us. Please also feel free to visit our website to find out about other job postings.
Freshworks Inc. is the parent company behind the suite of products which includes Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks has its HQ in San Bruno, California and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Germany. The company’s cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 100,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco.