Account Executive Mobile Ad Sales, EMEA // Remerge
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising technology startup with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world’s most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 900,000 users per second across 350,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world’s top grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Spotify, Playtika, CBS and Foodpanda.
Mobile Advertising Sales is a critical part of our growth. We see a huge untapped market – there are a lot of great app developers in EMEA with whom we should be working. You will help us expand our relationships with mobile app developers in the mobile app space. Our goal is to be the leader in a fast-paced and innovative industry. This is an opportunity to join our team and drive client relationships and revenue growth.
You should be a go-getter. You have a keen interest in the mobile app commerce space and ad technology, a passion for helping others and the ability to drive growth and efficiency in our network.
- You will be contacting app developers in EMEA to pitch our unique app retargeting solution.
- You will be emphasizing the success factors which differentiate Remerge technologically.
- You will be negotiating and closing contracts with EMEA’s leading app developers.
- You will be working closely with our Account Management, Product and Engineering teams to constantly optimize our product and service.
- You will be attending key industry events in EMEA to represent Remerge as the world’s leading app retargeting provider.
- You should have at least 2 years experience in sales or business development, and ideally you should come in with a rolodex of contacts within the European mobile app industry.
- You should have experience working in mobile, ideally with app developers.
- You have a persuasive personality with a passion for startups and challenges.
- You have the desire to reshape markets by selling disruptive technology products.
- You are organized and methodical, with phenomenal communication skills and a consultative approach when addressing clients’ needs.
- Some travel will be required.
- You have a very good English command; any other language would be a plus.
- You love learning, you love helping people, and you want to get people excited to use Remerge.
- Make a difference in the development of a successfully proven product that is required by top app developers worldwide.
- Work directly with an experienced start-up team in a fun, exciting and high-paced industry. We strive to stay flexible, maintain flat hierarchies and provide a high degree of responsibility.
- Benefit from a competitive remuneration package with generous stock option awards.
- We believe in supporting a culture of trust and responsibility, that’s why Remerge employees enjoy a flexible vacation, and work from home policy.
- While operating at huge scale, we still maintain a close-knit team culture with team dinners, activities, and offsites to celebrate our success.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability.
We’re looking forward to your application!