Account Manager (f/m) // Fraugster
Fraugster is a German-Israeli payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last two years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include
companies like Wirecard and Ingenico. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
We’re looking for a B2B Account Manager (f/m) who strengthens our relationship with existing clients and newly acquired clients.
Your tasks include, but are not limited to :
- First point of contact for our clients, old and newly onboarded
- Establish a good and meaningful relationship during the customer life cycle
- Working with sales and operations to onboard new clients and other operational aspects of sales processes
- Communication between client stakeholders and internal employees (for example: interaction with engineering and analytics team)
- Ensuring timely and positive resolution of escalated onboarding related issues
- Support business development in sales activities and provide them with feedback derived from previous projects
- Staying in contact with existing clients, understanding their needs and updating them about product changes
- Improvement of the onboarding operations
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in (B2B is a must have) account management; payment and fintech experience is a major plus.
- Experience in a client facing role
- Interested in technology and knowledge about the payment industry
- Demonstrable experience with presentations and projects
- You should be 100% reliable and willing to do some occasional business travel
- Excellent communication skills and a good listener
- Business fluent in spoken and written English
- Bachelor degree or Master degree preferred.
What we offer:
- Join a fast growing team with plenty of room to leave your mark
- The opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- An experienced team of founders
- Experienced, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- Competitive remuneration
- Office located in the heart of Berlin
We are looking forward to receiving your application!