Account Manager german-speaking (m/f) // travel audience
What you will do:
- You will play a critical role in working with existing travel audience customers to ensure their satisfaction as well as business growth.
- You are responsible to build and maintain strong relationships with large direct and media agency clients to develop strategic advertising campaigns that meet their objectives.
- You understand and anticipate client needs and build a compelling strategy that delivers results.
- You ensure smooth advertiser onboarding and provide detailed launch information to Campaign Management.
- You monitor campaign performance and provide insights into optimizations and performance updates.
- You drive analysis of campaign results, market insights and post campaign insights to be shared with clients and used internally to enhance campaign setup.
- Based on client feedback and market trends you provide feedback about which features clients are asking for which will add value
Who we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a digital marketing and account management role.
- Thorough understanding of online media sales.
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities relating to online advertisement.
- Strong communicator both visually and verbally.
- Business fluent in English, German and another European language.
Why join us?
As part of the travel audience team you work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and to implement them. We offer you:
- “State-of-the-art” technologies
- Attractive further training opportunities
- An open, communicative and dynamic start-up culture
- Free access to the yoga and back therapy training courses at the nearby gym
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →