Account Manager // kreatize
KREATIZE (kreatize.com) is a multi-award-winning technology company, founded in 2015 with the vision of providing fast and easy sourcing solutions for mechanical engineering companies in Europe. Focusing on prototypes and small batch custom parts the company can offer one of the shortest quoting-times in the market supported by a proprietary pricing and matching algorithm that identifies the best suited supplier and calculates the appropriate price for any manufacturing project. The company partners with a network of carefully selected and audited contract manufacturers to produce the parts and offers the shortest lead times in the market across additive and subtractive manufacturing processes. With already 30 creative challengers striving for simply perfect solutions we are looking for motivated talents to join the team at the KREATIZE innovation center in Berlin.
- Outbound B2B sales to customers, mainly Mechanical Engineering companies within the German-speaking area of Europe (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
- Development of deep customer knowledge through calls, customer visits and research to develop the best value story.
- Growth and development of existing accounts through relationship-building to increase Share of Wallet.
- Constant improvement of sales processes and sales cycles through customer intelligence and well-defined KPIs.
- Growth hacking – finding new ways to grow revenue.
- Proper documentation of customer communication within our CRM (Salesforce).
- Bachelor degree from a top-tier university in business, engineering or similar.
- Excellent academic record and strong analytical skills.
- Ideally previous experience in B2B sales (e.g. via internships).
- You are a self-starter and be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- You are fluent in English and German both orally and in writing.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Wide range of tasks and projects, which will give you a steep learning curve.
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- Company benefits such as an UrbanSportsClub membership.
- You work together with renowned manufacturing companies, which we support with the simple and fast purchase of manufacturing parts.
- You will gain deep insights into the manufacturing industry – one of the largest markets in Europe.