As an industry leader worldwide, we are striving for excellence in every aspect of our business in order to turn the existing market upside-down. We thrive on outperforming expectations, and we are looking for new team members to help us pioneer the industry’s most advanced online advertising solutions.
sociomantic labs is working at the cutting edge of international online marketing. As one of the fastest-growing technology startups, we pride ourselves on providing a challenging, engaging, and dynamic work environment to great minds assembled from around the globe.
Our proprietary “real-time bidding” (RTB) technology enables the world’s top advertisers to run highly efficient display advertising campaigns. We are driven by a constant curiosity about new technologies, our commitment to research and innovation, and our dedication to customer success. As an industry leader worldwide, we are striving for excellence in every aspect of our business in order to turn the existing market upside-down. We thrive on outperforming expectations, and we are looking for new team members to help us pioneer the industry’s most advanced online advertising solutions.
Think you’re a perfect fit for our team? We’d love to hear from you.
Key areas of responsibility
- Identify and evaluate advertisers with potential to benefit from sociomantic’s solutions
- Draw up and execute formal offers and contracts
- Identify opportunities for deeper relationships with existing customers to grow lifetime value
- Collect customer feedback and communicate their needs to the relevant product development team within sociomantic
- Report on the status of sales processes with regards to both existing and potential customers on a regular bases
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Participation in industry trade events and other marketing initiatives
- Attend and present at meetings and trainings to develop account knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Sales Management/Account Management (ideally in display advertising or performance marketing sectors)
- Strong understanding of the online media and marketing industry
- Ideally Degree in business, economics, marketing, communication or similar, or equivalent business experience
- Extensive business network and solid references
- Fluency and strong communication skills in written and spoken German and English, German mother tongue (preferred)
- Other languages beneficial
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills with a proven track record of sales success
- Ability to “translate” complex technology processes into meaningful solutions that address business needs
- You have a willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- You have an international mindset with a excitement to meet challenges head-on
- You are a friendly, trustworthy and reliable personality, with ability to work with teams across departments and markets
- You thrive on outperforming expectations
- You want to be part of one of the fastest growing technology start-ups
- You are driven by curiosity and innovation
- Full-time employment in Berlin, Germany
- Competitive compensation and incentive plan, based on your experience and expertise
- Access to a high-profile professional network of international companies
- Personal development and training of your skills and talents
- Chance to work and learn in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising
- Business trips across sociomantic’s target markets within the European region
- An outstanding company spirit driven by the best people from around the world
Send us your cover letter and Cv in English to email@example.com