Account Manager // Trouva
Trouva is revolutionising the world of e-commerce for the best bricks and mortar boutiques around the world.
We’re looking for a Berlin based Account Manager, who’s a German native and fluent in English. You’ll be passionate about independent boutiques, love to meet new people and want to work in a fun and fast-growing environment.
Your goal is to champion our brand among Germany’s best independent boutiques and recruit and on-board new shops to join the Trouva community. This role will allow you to be at the heart of the business and play a major part in our success.
Your role will include:
- Helping us to understand the German markets; from nuances in the market to distribution channels to everything in between.
- Recruiting new boutiques, in line with ambitious growth targets.
- Working remotely out of a shared office space in Berlin – you’ll be comfortable working independently, managing your own time and responsibilities.
- On-boarding new shops to Trouva; looking to consistently improve and iterate our processes.
- Be the point-of-contact for shop owners’ queries and questions and build fantastic working relationships.
- Managing your funnel in our CRM system; keeping all activity, changes and new additions up to date.
- Dedicating at least two days per week visiting our shops and identifying new leads.
- Regular trips to our London HQ for training and development, team events, strategy and update meetings (and to bring us tasty German treats).
Who you are:
- Essential: fluency in German and English.
- Experience in a sales/business development or commercial account management role, with a track record of exceeding targets.
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Can-do attitude – things change fast at Trouva and we’re looking for someone who wants a challenge and is not be afraid to seek out new opportunities.
- Passionate about meeting and engaging with the boutiques in our community – an interest in homewares and fashion is a plus but not a necessity.
- Understanding of, and interest in, independent retail.
- Passionate about new tech and entrepreneurship.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary.
- Dedicated desk space in a shared office in Berlin.
- Regular team events such as drinks, lunches, and events out of the office.
- £50 voucher to spend on Trouva to decorate your desk and discount across all our boutiques.
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people.