Agency Sales Manager (m/f) // Adikteev
To keep developing our groundbreaking advertising technology, Adikteev is always eager to hire more talented media professionals. If you’re smart, passionate and fun-loving, if you are thrilled to work in a fast-moving environment where the team spirit prevails, Adikteev is made for you! We are looking for an outstanding Agency Sales Manager (m/f) to join our Sales Team (Berlin or Düsseldorf based).
Founded in November 2012 by Xavier Mariani, Emilien Eychenne and Frederic Leroy, and backed by French VCs ISAI and Ventech, Adikteev is the leading mobile advertising company offering the unique combination of state-of-the-art creatives with strong data & machine learning expertise. We allow marketers and app developers to engage their audience, acquire new clients and re-engage their dormant users through machine learning driven advertising campaigns.
- 80+ employees
- 3 offices: Paris, Berlin, NYC
- Double digit M€ revenues in 2016 and growing fast
Adikteev is looking for a talented Agency Sales Manager (m/f) to join its Berlin sales team. This position could also be Düsseldorf-based. Your role as a key member of the team is to find and build partnerships with new high potential media agencies and offer them, as well as direct clients, best-in-class support in everything revolving aorund Aditeev’s products.
- Prospect and contact media agencies in Germany and around the world to pitch our technology and build lasting relationships
- Negotiate and close contracts, services and trading agreements with these agencies and educate potential them on the full capabilities of of Adikteev’s products
- You hunt down the latest trends in mobile advertising and you find new business partners for Adikteev
- You convince existing and new customers with expert advice and comprehensive support
- You’re part of a team: you’ll work closely with account managers, product and engineering teams to follow the campaigns and optimize our product and service
- Develop your network further and pitch our solutions at key industry events
- Degree level education with a business or technical focus, preferably with a sales context
- At least 2 years sales/ business development experience with media agencies (you should come with lots of contacts and a strong network!)
- Familiarity with the common pricing models (CPI, CPM/TKP, CPA,CPL); ideally Real-Time-Bidding is a great plus
- A proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Data/ tech-savvy (understanding of our technology is key to success as you have to explain it to our clients!)
- Knowledge of CRM Tool (Salesforce) preferred and very good command of Excel/ PPT
- Passionate about startup and mobile marketing/ app industry
- Reactive team player
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Data-driven and result-oriented
- Business fluency in both German and English
What We Offer:
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one
- You play a critical role in determining the company’s success. We want someone who brings a strong opinion to the table and gets involved with product planning.
- We foster consensus-driven rather than top-down decision making when. From what features to build next to what furniture to buy for the office, we believe it’s the fairest way of making decisions.
- An entrepreneurial environment with flexible work hours and performance-based salary
- A unique work atmosphere due to the combination of professionalism and charming freshness
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time/ indefinite
- This role could also be Düsseldorf-based