B2B TeleMarketing / TeleSales Manager with German language proficiency (m/f) // movingimage
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for outbound B2B communication with enterprise customers.
- You generate new leads and qualify already existing customer contacts.
- You ensure that revenue and campaign performance goals are met.
- You enter all required customer data in our CRM tool Salesforce.
- You are part of the agile Marketing team and collaborate closely with your colleagues in sales.
- You compile the sales figures and evaluate them.
- You possess minimum two years of B2B outbound marketing/sales for corporate customers.
- You have the ability to learn quickly while continually recognizing and adapting to changing conditions.
- You have the ability to function in a fast paced role and facilitate innovation and creativity to generate ideas for quick response.
- You have experience with structured marketing/sales processes.
- You have a great interest in B2B IT solutions and ideally a deep understanding for the need for corporate video in the Digital Age.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German. Proficient language skills in one of the following languages would be beneficiary: French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, and Czech.
- You have a solid understanding of tactical and strategic sales methodologies.
- You are a dedicated, independent, purposeful and communicative personality.
- You have a high degree of willingness to self-initiative and a structured way of working.
- A prior knowledge/use of our CRM tool Salesforce would be an advantage.
- An exciting perspective, a wide range of tasks, constantly new challenges and a desire for thinking out-of-the-box as part of our corporal culture
- A full-time position with long-term potential in an innovative company with heart, humor and spirit
- A great work environment in a modern IT company with flat hierarchies, a lot of freedom and a quick take on responsibility