Business Analyst for FinTech // allpago
allpago develops and provides the leading payment solutions for the Latin American region enabling global digital companies and other payment providers to process all local payment methods, which make up over 70% of the Latin American eCommerce volume. We serve Getty Images, Nintendo, Microsoft, McAfee, Salesforce, Symantec, Teamviewer in Latin America. Until today we managed to grow organically without any external investors, and now we need you to keep on building our promise of accepting payments in Latin America.
Our team is looking for a new sales analyst that will help in supporting a pro-active sales pipeline and enabling the company’s top-line growth. In addition, he will help build the company’s internal KPIs and work closely with Investor Relations department, which will provide him with an overview of the entire company. Before all, the candidate wants to have critical thinking, understand business needs and be updated on current affairs and Fintech happenings. He is a self-starter and pro-actively drives his projects putting the team ﬁrst and his ego last.
- You should be a graduate looking for a full-time role
- Support sales process using a CRM tool and actively engaging in prospection of new clients
- Work closely with investor relations team to develop and implement key KPIs and support investor meetings
- Be social and wanting to directly engage with potential clients and investors
- Be interested in accounting and understand basic Income Statement
- Be highly motivated to join a growing company, help build and contribute to the culture
- Engineering, Economics or Business graduate
- Good administration skills of Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of data, critical thinking and data-driven analysis
- Ability to work remotely in an international team
- Fluent spoken English skills, German not a must
- Experience in Finance is a plus
- Interest in the Latin American region
We offer you an international working environment with ﬂat hierarchies in the heart of Berlin and the opportunity to work across regions with your peers in Brazil and Mexico. Over 80% of our clients come from the Silicon Valley which ensures an innovative and challenging working environment. Please send your cover letter, CV and relevant job references to us. If you are eligible, passionate about building long-term business partnerships and deliver results, we will reach out to you!