Business Developer // Sleighdogs
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Sleighdogs (sley’dawgz), n. A fast, fierce and powerful pack exploring new terrains and expanding horizons. The Pack is a group of individuals that work as one.
We are Sleighdogs. Experienced, motivated and success-driven individuals who operate as one united Pack. Our goal? To lead our clients from “we want to innovate” to “this is our new digital product.” We love to challenge and question everything we do. We believe that ownership, influence and trust are essentials.
We don’t bark – we bite.
We develop the very first version of a startup product or lean software solutions for the corporate world. Read more about our work here: https://sld.gs/case-studies/
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a business developer for our Pack. You will be busy meeting people! Through attending networking events in Berlin and around Europe, you’ll look for and find new business opportunities and foster our position in the innovation community. The team will expect you to develop an efficient process to share your experiences and ideas proactively. The discoveries you make out there will be important so we can improve our service portfolio and products. You will be collaborating closely with marketing, design, and management to continuously better the way we work. Knowing how to swim in the startup and innovative tech waters would definitely be a big advantage as well.
- Attend events, meetups & conferences
- Talk to people and facilitate their business and product ideas
- Communicate about news from The Pack and its network
- Connect people and ideas actively
- Foster an innovation community
- Take an evangelist position for typical Sleighdogs topics like SaaS, Future of Work, AR/VR/MR
- Work with CRM tools to organize your contacts
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify new opportunities for business growth
- Energetic and self-driven
- Open and very communicative
- Good at asking smart questions
- Eager to get to know new people and their stories
- Disciplined to do the leg work of relationship management (research, database work)
- Excellent in German and English, both writing and speaking
- Knowledgeable of the startup scene and basic technologies
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Exciting work in an international environment
- Possibility to learn from and teach The Pack
- Early responsibility and full support for your ideas
- Competitive salary
- Unique and flexible working time arrangement
- Awesome colleagues
- The right type of pressure
- Recognition and influence
See for yourself: https://vimeo.com/159795234 (we have more of them. And cookies!)