Business Development Manager // DrSmile
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (m/w)
DR.SMILE is one of the most growing Digital Health-Startups of Germany. We are specialized on the treatment of cosmetic treatment of toothmisplacement. We offer a new, innovative way to give everyone the possibility of having a beautiful smile. With the innovative 3D-Printing and Telehealth Monitoring, we see a opportunity to change the dental market.
We are the first digital Lifestyle-Brand, which takes care of your smile. We offer you a job within a wonderful team, which is dynamic and work closely with the founders, where you can leave your own handwriting!
- Work closely with DrSmile’s management on strategically significant projects from idea generation to prototyping to operational implementation
- Lead your own projects by creating and sticking to comprehensive schedules, liaising with other stakeholders/departments and continuously analysing/presenting your data
- Be a jack of all traits and provide valuable input to topics concerning product development, process implementation, performance marketing and sales
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
What we are looking for
- You have at least 2+ years experience working in a startup (preferably business development/growth/product development) or retain demonstrable experience with digital services and products
- Strong affinity for technology
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and a hands-on mentality
- Excitement for tackling complex business situations
- Very good English language skills and proficiency in MS Office
What we offer
- attractive Office and location in the heart of Berlin with a roof terrace and Barbecue :)
- Appreciation in a modern work environment and a dynamic team
- development opportunities
- lucrative salary
- healthy food (Snacks und drinks)
- close working with our Management board
If our description fits to you, we are happy to get your CV + cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward getting to know you!