Business Development Manager (F/M) // Lingoda
Lingoda is the leading online language school in Europe. Our students from all around the world learn German, English, French and Spanish. Our team is international – from 24 countries around the world.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to pilot and launch the largest initiative of the company with the potential to change the landscape of the European language learning space. We are looking for a “go-getter” who operates like an entrepreneur in a start-up. This position reports to the Co-Founder / Managing Director.
Develop and implement growth opportunities within Lingoda and with external partners. Build strategic assets and drive revenue through co-operations.
- Launch pilot projects to test s-curve hypothesis on new business
- Develop pay-per-order, pay-per-signup, and pay-per-click based co-operations to significantly contribute to revenue
- Build co-operations to build strategic assets
- Collaborate in cross functionals and contribute to key company strategic projects
- 2 -7 years of experience in Business Development
- Degree in Business and/or Marketing
- Experience in similar position (preferred)
- Start-up experience (preferred)
- German fluency
- Cross functional experience (preferred)
- Flexibility/adaptability – Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Cope effectively with complexity and change
- Efficiency – Produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Attention to detail – Focus and do not important details derail a project
- Creativity/Innovation – Generate new and innovative approaches to problems
- Persistence – demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Analytical skills – Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibit a probing mind and achieve penetrating insights.
- Proactivity – act without being told what to do. Bring new ideas to the company
Please send cover letter, CV, and salary expectations to email@example.com