Business Development Manager (m/f/d) – Ireland // Raisin
We are a dynamic, successful, and quickly growing FinTech company based in Berlin, that aims to making savings and investments digitally accessible to improve customer benefit. Our goal is to provide customers all over Europe with simple, secure, and profitable savings and investment products. We have received more than €60 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner, Tom Stafford and PayPal.
We are available in English across Europe and operate country-dedicated platforms in Germany, France, Spain, Austria, UK, and the Netherlands. Raisin is one of the leading FinTech companies in Europe and has featured in The FinTech50 in 2016, 2017, and 2018. Raisin already has more than 150,000 satisfied customers and exceeding €10 billion in assets invested via the Raisin platforms.
These will be your tasks
At team Europe we are responsible for making the Raisin products available to savers across Europe.
Our main tasks include the launching and scaling of the international Raisin platforms which includes sales, business development and marketing as well as coordination with a number of Raisin teams such as the tech organization, legal and our Partner Bank teams.
- Supporting the launch preparations for the Irish Raisin platform
- Finding and onboarding new business partners and managing the ongoing relationships
- Running marketing activities for Ireland in cooperation with the marketing team
- Preparing content for the Irish website, newsletters and press outreach
- Run daily operations
- Coordinating with other Raisin teams in order to localize the product for the Irish market
You’re offering these qualifications
- University degree in business studies, economics, marketing or a comparable field
- At least 3 years of hands-on work experience in business development; banking and sales is of advantage
- Working independently and with high attention to detail, while at the same time being a team-player
- Very strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Outstanding academic achievements
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Native or equivalent English skills
We’re offering these benefits
Be part of a diverse team of more than 34 different nationalities, who strongly believes in agile cross-functional methods, collaboration and appreciation in our daily work. We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You find us in our open office in beautiful Prenzlauer Berg well connected to public transport and surrounded by a great variety of restaurants and supermarkets.
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,500 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Beginner German classes directly at the office and financial support for acquiring a language certificate
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Stay up to date at regular townhall sessions with our founders and feel free to ask any kinds of questions
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
We are looking forward to receiving your application!