Business Development Representative (m/f) Europe // Applause
As the world’s leading crowdsourced mobile testing company, Applause maximizes the quality of mobile applications, websites and software by combining testing services and tools like “in-the-wild” testing. Since our launch in 2008 we have partnered with our customers to help them deliver apps that win. Reaching the Forbes ranking for the “Most Promising Companies” three years in a row speaks for itself.
The world of digital applications is in constant change. Users are increasingly demanding and expect nothing less than perfection. Therefore only great apps win.
That’s where Applause, and its innovative approach to app quality provides companies with a competitive advantage. As the world’s leading crowdsourced mobile testing company, Applause maximizes the quality of mobile applications, websites and software by combining testing services and tools like “in-the-wild” testing. Since our launch in 2008 we have partnered with our customers to help them deliver apps that win. Reaching the Forbes ranking for the “Most Promising Companies” three years in a row speaks for itself.
To help us grow the European market from our Berlin office, we are now looking for a:
Business Development Representative (m/f) Europe
- You are a part of the sales team and work with our Sales Director, our Pre-Sales Engineers and your colleagues from Business Development in order to build up your customer base in D/A/CH, France, Spain, Italy and UK.
- You are responsible for the research, identification as well as the initial contacting of new clients and prospects.
- By building up long-lasting customer relationships, you help us grow our business in Europe.
- After 9-12 months at Applause, you will subsequently move into Sales Management and be responsible for the entire sales process – scoping, pricing and also closing the deal.
- You hold a university degree, preferably in IT, Business or Engineering.
- Desirably, you have gained some experience (through internships or traineeships) in B2B-Sales of products/solutions in the IT sector, the mobile industry or in a software company or are otherwise interested in getting started in this field.
- You speak Italian and Spanish on a native or near-native level and your English is very good.
- As a “digital native” you are aware of the latest trends and developments in the mobile industry.
- You possess a high degree of customer orientation and you are able to respond specifically to the needs of others.
- You are driven, motivated and competitive.
- You are willing to support our local team in our office in Berlin.
With you as part of our team we want to expand our success in Europe as to inspire businesses with our innovative product. We offer challenging tasks with a variety of learning and development opportunities in a dynamic and international environment. We also pay a great base salary plus an added bonus in case of excellent performance. As part of our highly motivated and young team we expect high quality and perseverance at work. In addition to different team events in our office in the center of Berlin Kreuzberg, we create a pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere in our team. If a relocation to Berlin is necessary, we will provide financial support.
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international company and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies? Then Applause is the perfect company for you!