Business Development Representative // Remerge
Remerge is a Berlin and San Francisco based, fast growing mobile advertising technology startup. The mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world’s most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Built for app retargeting from ground up and streamlining complex and manual processes with technology, Remerge enables app developers to re-engage users across 330,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind.
Mobile Advertising Sales is a critical part of our growth. We see a huge untapped market – there are a lot of great app developers with whom we should be working. You will help us expand our relationships with mobile app developers in the mobile app space. Our goal is to be the leader in a fast-paced and innovative industry. This is an opportunity to join our team and drive client relationships and revenue growth.
- Research new prospects through various channels (web, social media, LinkedIn, Apptopia etc) and work with Account Executives to establish territory and vertical-specific prospecting strategies.
- Handoff qualified leads to Account Executives and ensure proper follow up.
- Assist in driving Remerge’s revenue growth through outreach emails campaigns with a focus on setting appointments for the Account Executive team.
- Real-time CRM tracking and updating of customers you interact with. We use Salesforce, but even if you don’t have Salesforce experience, it’s critical to have an appreciation for why up-to-date information tracking about customers is important.
- Create up to date and engaging messaging to send to prospects.
- Be comfortable with phone outreach.
- Provide feedback on what’s working and what’s not working.
- Attend key industry events to represent Remerge as the world’s leading app retargeting provider.
- Opportunity to grow into an Account Executive role as a next career step.
- You are looking for a challenging role with the desire to grow a career within a dynamic and entrepreneurial company.
- You have a persuasive personality with passion for startups and challenges.
- You are organized and methodical, with phenomenal communication skills and a consultative approach to address client needs.
- You should have a hunter mentality.
- You love learning, you love helping people, and you want to get people excited to use Remerge.
- Experience in sales or business development is a plus but not required.
- Gain deep understanding of how to mobile digital marketing works on all levels, countries and verticals.
- Start an entrepreneurial career path – fast paced, flat hierarchies, and high degree of responsibility.
- Benefit from a competitive remuneration package with generous stock option awards.
- We believe in supporting a culture of trust and responsibility, that’s why Remerge employees enjoy a flexible vacation, and work from home policy.
- While operating at huge scale, we still maintain a close-knit team culture with team dinners, activities, and offsites to celebrate our success.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →