Business Development Representative // Spendesk
You’d like to be part of a promising startup and work in a creative and fast-paced environment? Spendesk is looking for enthusiastic, ambitious and talented folks to join our passionate and hard-working team.
Who are we?
We are a fast-growing SaaS & FinTech company based in Paris’ Silicon centre. We have an ambitious mission: kill the hassle of payment at work. We believe paying at work should be as easy as a 1-click purchase on Amazon. To achieve this goal, we use the latest innovations in the banking industry & have reinvented the purchasing experience for companies.
Started by eFounders, we launched in June 2016 with an international ambition and now have more than 800 client companies all over Europe. Top startups like SumUp, Flixbus, Onefootball or Wefox rely on Spendesk everyday to run their businesses and they love our product.
Late 2016 we raised €2M from European Angels & VCs and closed a €8M Serie A with Index Venture early 2018!
- Identify business opportunities in a wide range of industries by researching relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc) across Germany
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to identify relevant leads
- Call outbound leads and book meetings with hot leads for the Sales Team
- Handle demos and closing for small accounts
- Be the eyes and ears of Spendesk on the german market – being in the frontline, your inputs are critical to grow to the next level
What are we looking for?
- Talented, ambitious, hustling person who thinks the banking industry is being disrupted
- A Team-player at heart, willing to take risks and be challenged everyday
- You have great communication skills – active listener, empathetic, extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate
- An entrepreneurial spirit – our team is hard working, self-motivated and ambitious
- Well organized and autonomous, you can easily multitask and prioritize your work efficiently
- Fluent in German & English – preferably native German
- A first experience as a Business Developer or Pre-Sales in a startup would be greatly appreciated
Length: 2 weeks
- Preliminary call with our country manager germany
- Fit Interview with the recruiting team
- Technical test with the recruiting team
- Interview with Rodolphe, our CEO