Cash Accountant / Payments Specialist (f/m) // solarisBank
- You will be responsible for all Cash accounts, Processing and Monitoring of daily transactions
- You will perform the daily reconciliation
- You know how to handle the R-Transactions
- You will take responsibility for various projects within the payments area being a reliable source for our engineering and product team
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in payments processing, finance, treasury, and/or cash management
- You have a graduate degree of business or banking study, or a professional training
- You have experience in dealing with banking systems and payments schemes
- You are resilient and are known for a quick perception
- You work solution-oriented in the team and have an ability of high degree of decision-making
- You are excellent with details handling
- You have a high IT affinity
- You are characterized by excellent verbal and writing skills, high level of self-motivation, and organized
- You are proficient in English, German is a plus
- We aren’t a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We’re a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It’s an exclusive combination you’ll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We’re growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →