Client Partner // Brilliant Basics
We’re in the business of products
In 2012, three seasoned agency professionals came together to create the kind of business that disrupted the traditional agency ‘projects’ model – something more than just another digital shop.
We create products that make life simply better®. We started with a simple belief that still holds true: brilliance comes from getting the basics right.
We focus less on projects and more on products
These may be digital, physical, spatial, wearable, apps, websites, innovation labs … We do this for our clients, our partners and ourselves.
Innovation isn’t technology, it’s a culture. Ideas can come from anyone, anywhere, and we help our clients create this culture in their businesses.
We create our own products and nurture our own entrepreneurs. And we collaborate with partners to turn ideas into valuable businesses.
Using human insight we solve complex challenges for enterprises, and build solid foundations for start-up products, bringing our lean, agile and creative approach to businesses of all sizes to create products that make life simply better.®
We are global
We have 5 studios — London, Norwich, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore — and a growing team of 50 creatives, technologists, data scientists, strategists and digital natives working with clients all over the world.
Discover our work and studio on
- Building and maintaining strategic and partnership led clients’ relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with strategic accounts, senior client stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Lead Brilliant Basics engagement from opportunity creation through to closure and into delivery.
- Accountability for annual revenue targets for client accounts.
- Lead negotiation with clients to agree deals, contracts and win work
- Work with project management teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives
- Develop new business opportunities and strategic partnerships
- Ensure the profitability and growth of strategic client accounts
- Ensure that the solutions proposed meet the business needs of the client.
- Manage client satisfaction and escalations
- Maintaining up to date detailed account plans and providing status information, growth opportunities, relationship maps and issues / risks
Desired Skill and Experiences
- 5+ years Clients Service agency experience, digital agency experience is preferred
- Experience in proposing client-focused solutions based on business needs
- Experience selling and/or delivering digital projects spanning strategy, user experience, creative design and technology
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Willingness to learn and constantly stay ahead of everything digital
- Good eye for detail
- Demonstrates an ability to effectively delegate up and down
- Regularly seeks out ways to add value to the client/agency relationship
- Proactivity and able to self-motivate
- Effective negotiators