Content Manager IT // Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Joining Formlabs as a Content Manager for Italy is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
In this role, you will manage local campaigns and create country-specific content to deliver results on all marketing channels.
- Localize content for the Italian market and make sure that the content is aligned with the overall marketing goals. Create and manage the Italian blog
- Manage marketing campaigns using 360° marketing channels: organise webinars or events, align the communication with channel partners, produce ads, and organize PR outreach.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Optimize the website to increase its visibility in search engines (SEO)
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop website and landing page content, style, and layout
- Translate and review Italian content that has been adapted from English
- Create and publish engaging content on our blog, including stories, case studies, and white papers
- Create engaging emails for newsletters and email nurturing
- Analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure marketing team is on board
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- 1-2 years of experience in a marketing, growth, CRM, content manager role, preferably in a B2B setting
- Experienced content writer
- Native Italian speaker
- Exceptional planning abilities
- Strong team player
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Have experience with components of a modern marketing tech stack like Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, Excel, CMS editing, and webinar platforms
- The chance to be part of an exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture
- An inspiring working environment with diverse, international colleagues
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible vacation policy
- The possibility to work from home
- Free Family Lunch, three times a week
- Unlimited snacks, sodas & beers
- A monthly subsidy for BVG ticket
- A budget to choose your own device (Mac or Windows)
- Access to unlimited 3D printing
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and your cover letter in which you describe your biggest achievement so far as a Content Manager. Thank you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.