Controller (m/f) // Medici Living
June 7, 2018
We, the Medici Living Group, develop innovative and tech-enabled rental housing in our role as the largest co-living provider in Europe. Our Group revolutionizes 21st century housing and dynamically adapts our units to the latest global trends. As one of the world’s leading PropTech companies, we promote both digitalization and customer service in the real estate sector, creating additional value for landlords and tenants.
Our team in Berlin is seeking a highly-motivated individual who is capable of supporting our team in an exciting startup environment. Your work will directly influence the evolution of our company as we expand across the globe.
- You will be responsible for our operational and financial reportings
- You will conduct consolidations and develop group reportings for management and investors
- You will prepare and analyse forecasts and budget plans
- You will develop and optimise various controlling instruments
- You will prepare and present analyses for management
What We Offer:
- An innovative business model – join our team and help reinvent the real estate market
- Responsibilities from day one
- The opportunity to develop your career and learn by doing
- Quarterly team and community building events
- A super energetic work environment with regular team events likes yoga, cooking, football, karaoke or even Oktoberfest!
- You have successfully obtained a degree in business administration, ideally with a emphasis on controlling, accounting, finance or a comparable course
- You have gained first relevant work experience in Controlling
- You have very good communication skills in English and a at least B2 knowledge in German
- You have an affinity for numbers and a strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making mind-set
- You have excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel
Visit the company websiteMedici Living
Tags:accounting Controlling Finance business administration BWL financial analysis financial planning