Country Manager – German Market // Joblift
We are Joblift – a job platform providing candidates with the most intuitive and frictionless experience during the recruiting process. By presenting a clear and comparative overview of job offers, the user no longer has to worry about searching separate job boards online. We apply latest machine learning techniques and big data-based algorithms to create the optimal match between employer and applicant.
Our mission is to become the go-to destination for job seekers of all levels around the globe. Currently active in the US, the UK, Germany, France and the Netherlands, we are cooperating with over 4.000 partners to incorporate over 10 million vacancies on our platform.
We are an energetic and entrepreneurial team led by the experienced founders Lukas Erlebach (CEO), Alexander Rausch (COO) and Malte Widenka (CTO), who most recently held C-Level positions at companies such as Zalando, Amorelie and Frontlineshop. Additionally, Joblift is backed by a number of highly reputed VC-funds including DN Capital (e.g Endeca, Shazam, Quandoo), Picus Capital (e.g. Getsurance, Nested), Cherry Ventures (e.g. Zalando, Auto1) and b-to-v (e.g. Facebook, Xing) as well as industry-leading business angels.
YOUR EXCITING RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Complete ownership for DE Country P&L and market growth strategy – report directly to top management
- Close leading DE recruitment providers as well as industry partnerships with most notable HR-Tech businesses
- Management and leadership of an enthusiastic, cross-departmental team and responsibly for all future team hiring
- DE Recruitment Industry analysis to understand market dynamics and to ensure the effective execution of the Country’s next-stage growth strategy
- Represent Joblift at European-wide events and conferences and scale our market presence
- Learn about the best practices from our other markets and adapt and optimise for our DE partners, to ensure they are happy long-term clients
IDEALLY YOU BRING
- 3+ years of relevant post BA working experience in either the HR Tech Industry, a top-tier consultancy or market responsibility in a $100MM+ evaluated startup
- Highly self-motivated with a hands-on ‘get it done’ mentality
- Successfully hired and led diverse teams is a strong plus
- Completed studies with an economic, technical or humanistic focus
- German native speaker or C2 Level and very strong verbal, written and presentation skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A position with enormous development potential – you will be responsible for our overall DE-Market success
- A Berlin-based startup, high-growth environment that tackles the problems of the HR Market from a new angle
- Work alongside a highly entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and open-minded team of well-accomplished individuals
- Weekly 1:1s, quarterly goals and feedback sessions to help you grow and develop in your role
- An international, fast-paced and tech heavy working environment based on our deeply entrepreneurial rooted core values: ownership, empowerment & exceptional teams
- A very transparent information policy with flat hierarchies that place the emphasis on the individual
- An energetic team of passionate and highly skilled people with fast decision-making procedures
- Cutting-edge technology stack
If you want to join our team, apply now!