Country Manager (m/f)- Thailand // Medigo
Headquartered in Berlin, MEDIGO is a curated marketplace that simplifies the complex process of booking medical travel. We facilitate the searching, booking, and arranging of treatment abroad, offering personal assistance along every step of the way. MEDIGO helps patients and healthcare payers who desire affordable treatment, shorter waiting times, or access to higher-quality facilities and doctors through over 1000 health-providers in 36 countries. MEDIGO is supported by leading VCs such as Accel Partners, and employs an international team of 50+ people from 27 countries.
Our Country Management Team is responsible for the success of our Key Markets and is seeking a talented and dedicated Country Manager (m/f)- Thailand. The role is ideal for a sales-oriented professional who is eager to deliver excellent relationship management for our partners and who wants to have a direct impact on the development of our key markets and sales performance.
The position is full-time (40 hours/week), located in Berlin and should be filled by December 1st.
- Optimise our relationships with current partners and maximise our market potential
- Ensure success of our partners on our platform, advising and onboarding them on MEDIGO’s best practices
- Manage and build new strategic partnerships by identifying and approaching new leads, as well as negotiating beneficial deals over the phone and/or in person
- Act as a center point within MEDIGO for all the matters connected to the key markets you are responsible for
- Manage growth initiatives for the key markets you in charge of, and provide key insights to the rest of the team in order to orientate the strategy
- Support our Sales Team to ensure high level of performance in your markets
- Continuously assess our medical provider network and position within the markets, perform in-depth market research to identify new opportunities and business challenges
- You speak English on a professional level, an additional language such as French or Spanish is a plus
- You have an academic background in business, economics or any related field
- You possess 1- 3 years of professional experience in Sales, Account Management, or Country Management
- You exhibit outstanding communication skills and experience in negotiating with C-level executives
- You possess strong entrepreneurial thinking and exceptional analytical skills, you possess a proactive mindset and hands-on mentality
- You are not one to just accept the status quo but you rather like to tweak processes in order to get the best possible outcome and are an excellent problem solver
- You are able to work towards ambitious targets in a fast-paced environment and you are a great team player
- You are willing to travel from time to time (approx. twice per year for one to two weeks)
- You complete your profile with great reporting skills
- A modern and light office loft (with a 100m2 rooftop terrace!) in Berlin-Mitte with lots of parks and nice cafés nearby. Join us for knowledge-sharing workshops, free German classes, sports activities, and regular team events
- Be part of an innovative, international company which is passionate about disrupting the medical travel industry
- Develop your skills within an ambitious, professional, and supportive team, in a company where independent-thinking and responsibility are encouraged
- Be integrated in a solid start-up ecosystem and get support from well-known VC’s who have backed companies such as Facebook, Soundcloud, BlaBlaCar, KAYAK and Slack