Credit Processor Netherlands & United Kingdom – Berlin based // Spotcap
Our customers and their needs are at the core of our business and the key driver for all business decisions. But our most important asset are the masterminds behind Spotcap – our people. At Spotcap we value ownership, creativity, lean processes and curiosity. We are on a fun mission and always look for like-minded people who want to join us in disrupting the finance industry.
In this role you will be:
- Checking if all required documents are available and ensuring sure that they are categorized.
- Pulling out the credit bureau (D&B, Focum and BKR) reports through the online web-portal for all entities (in NL in particular, this can be more than one or two) and entering the data in our internal system.
- Collecting information for the Underwriters and supporting them where necessary.
- Identifying red flags (e.g. from CB’s / internet: google/Linkedin/company’s website etc.) and completing fraud checks.
- Entering the financials as well as interim figures (VAT) into our internal system.
- Standardizing bank account files and uploading them into our internal system.
- Requesting additional information when necessary.
- Completing administrative tasks including but not limited to; acceptance, rejections and closing cases (e.g.Sales Force).
- AML and OPS checks.
- BKR (positive) registration.
Working at Spotcap means you will benefit from the following:
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and very international team across five countries, with a fantastic workplace in the heart of Berlin.
- A business laptop, competitive salary, and private health care.
- A challenging full-time role at the forefront of the booming FinTech industry with Spotcap having already been awarded numerous accolades in that space.
- A start-up atmosphere in an established company environment with flat hierarchies where you’ll be expected and encouraged to contribute your ideas.
- Strong career progression and opportunity to grow with the business.
- A strong team culture with regular social events, tech talks, training sessions and team meetings.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a reliable and driven individual who is almost finished with and/or has just completed her/his studies (No preference on the focus of studies).
- Has a solid command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
- Has fulfilled the following minimum education: Intermediate vocational education (apprenticeship/vocational training) or higher education (HBO).
- Is pro-active and taking the initiative comes as second nature.
- Is results orientated and has an affinity with Fintech.
- Is willing to move to Berlin or is already Berlin based.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →