Customer Consultant (f/m) – Dutch speaking // audibene
audibene/hear.com is an award-winning health tech company whose mission is selling and building cutting edge technology for hearing care devices. We started our journey in 2012 when our founders started thinking about the concept of digitalizing a very traditional industry with the goal of improving the hearing and quality of life of millions of people. Since then our team has grown massively and we now have over 700 colleagues working in 9 international locations including Berlin, Miami, Toronto, Kuala Lumpur, Bern, Seoul and Gurgaon. Join us as we are working towards revolutionizing the hearing industry!
About the role
We are looking for a Customer Consultant (f/m) for our Dutch market who wants to help build a global market leader experiencing explosive growth. You will contribute directly to the development of our company by acting as the main point of contact for our customers as well as our partners. You have direct responsibility for your own customers, and thereby, for our success as a company.
The position is based in Berlin but there is also the chance to work as a home office employee.
Your key responsibilities
- Use your expert people-skills to consult customers via telephone throughout every step of the process
- Develop individual solutions based on the requirements of the customer
- Act as the middle-man between the customer and the partner provider
- Provide knowledge and in-depth advice for hearing loss and hearing aids
- You have excellent Dutch skills, fluent in written and spoken (Mother tongue level)
- You are highly customer orientated and driven by improving people´s everyday lives
- You have a flair for communicating technical information clearly, accurately and concisely over the phone
- You are well structured, self-organized and have a hands-on mentality
What we offer
- A collegial, open-minded team with great members and a continuous exchange that will support you in your professional development
- Gain experience working with one of the fastest growing companies in the health care market
- Enjoy a steep learning curve and flat hierarchies in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly international environment
- An unlimited working contract
- Free drinks, regular team events, and much more
Are you up for the challenge? Then apply now by sending us your full application, start date, and ideal salary.