Customer Success Manager (Spanish) (m/f) // EMnify
We are hiring a Customer Success Manager (Spanish) (m/f).
EMnify is a Berlin based SaaS start-up that works in the telecommunications space and provides cloud-based IoT and M2M connectivity. We help smart businesses turn their ideas into connected products and services. Following 12 months into the market, we are accelerating our global product roll-out and growing our innovative, dynamic and international team that drives success.
EMnify’s customers are often founders, software engineers, IoT application developers and product managers, from different countries and from all industry verticals, who create and market their products using our technology. You must love talking to our customers about building and growing their business and, most importantly, they must love talking to you.
Key Activities: A Customer Success Manager is the CEO of the Account. He/She ensures our international customers from a variety of industries to get the best out of EMnify’s technology:
- Identify and resolve technical and non-technical customer issues and uncover opportunities for new use cases and customer growth
- Ensure our customers’ technical enablement and full engagement by coordinating, organizing and managing cross-functionally their onboarding and IoT deployment activities
- Maximize EMnify’s value for our customers by being their representative within our organization, supporting them with ongoing projects, conveying market trends and ideas, by collaborating closely with our Sales Representatives, Product Management, and Marketing.
- More than that: Be the trusted advisor and consultant by networking and maintaining trustful relationships with existing customers via telephone and mail, educating them on our technology, making our customers as successful as possible by understanding their specific requirements and roadmaps.
- Identify indicators and monitor customer account movements and engage with customers if unusual fluctuations occur indicating issues or opportunities to improve the customer’s product or service.
- Provide credibility by means of your technical and business education, e.g. industrial, electronics or telecommunications engineering and strong passion for IoT, M2M and Telecom products and markets
- 1-3 years in a technology management, pre-/sales role, customer care and/or product management
- Outstanding communication and inter-personal skills facing a variety of customer personas, sometimes pro-actively, sometimes listening first, however always with a commercial, service-oriented mindset
- Understanding of cloud and SaaS business models, you enjoy communicating with a technical audience
- Analytical and KPI-driven mindset, with the ability to prioritize while handling multiple activity streams at the same time
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and Spanish are a must. Any additional language is a plus.
What we offer
- A chance to grow and make a real difference within EMnify’s global, fast-paced, agile, challenging market
- Competitive remuneration package
- A young, dynamic, collaborative team; space to develop and shape an ambitious business.
If you’re interested in this position and in case of questions please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →